- Clear All
- Remove theEpidemiologyfilter Epidemiology
- Remove theToxicologyfilter Toxicology
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
- Remove thePractice operationsfilter Practice operations
Some insight into pet food recalls
Dr. Karyn Bischoff, a diagnostic toxicologist, isn't sure how it happened, but she has been at the center of several pet food recalls in the past few…
11th edition of Merck manual to be published in July
Merck & Co. will publish the 11th edition of The Merck Veterinary Manual in July.
Rumors of the demise of the extension veterinarian
No one knows exactly how many extension veterinarians there are, although they always have been few in number.