- Clear All
- Remove theTopic Landing Pagefilter Topic Landing Page
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theContinuing educationfilter Continuing education
- Remove theDisaster preparedness & responsefilter Disaster preparedness & response
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
Veterinarians and public health
In addition to caring for animals, veterinarians are critical to public health. We contribute to medical discovery, protect people and animals from…
The AVMA supports the USDA/APHIS definition of feral swine as: "Swine that have lived all (wild) or any part (feral) of their lives free-roaming".
AABP judicious therapeutic use of antimicrobials in cattle
The AVMA has endorsed these guidelines developed by the American Association of Bovine Practitioners.
Summits and symposiums
Broaden your mastery of important veterinary topics, while connecting with like-minded colleagues. AVMA's topical CE meetings deliver the same…
Disaster and emergency preparedness and response are important issues to the AVMA. We provide wide-ranging resources to help both veterinarians and…