- Clear All
- Remove theDentistryfilter Dentistry
- Remove theRadiology & diagnostic imagingfilter Radiology & diagnostic imaging
- Remove the2014filter 2014
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theEnvironmental issuesfilter Environmental issues
- Remove thePractice managementfilter Practice management
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
California shuts down nonveterinary teeth cleaning operation
A California court approved a settlement Oct. 16 ordering a nonveterinary teeth cleaning operation to pay $150,000 in restitution
AAHA toolkits help implement guidelines
The American Animal Hospital Association offers open-access toolkits to help implement some of its guidelines.
The Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine runs the Veterinary Specialty Center in Starkville, Mississippi.