- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theTheriogenology/reproductive medicinefilter Theriogenology/reproductive medicine
- Remove the2017filter 2017
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
- Remove theEducationfilter Education
- Remove theEnvironmental issuesfilter Environmental issues
AVMA passes policy on responsible pet breeding
The AVMA House of Delegates has passed a policy that supports minimizing inherited disorders in the breeding of dogs, cats, and other companion
AVMA recognizes excellence in veterinary medicine
During AVMA Convention 2017 this July in Indianapolis, the AVMA bestowed awards to recognize excellence in veterinary medicine.
On the trail of horses
The debate over how to track and identify horses has been ongoing for more than a decade.