- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove theZoo animalfilter Zoo animal
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theResearchfilter Research
Europe adopts new animal testing regulations
Legislation passed by the European Parliament this September will prohibit member states from using great apes in nearly all research
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.
50 years later, animal welfare act is a work in progress
The Animal Welfare Act was signed into law in 1966, originally to protect laboratory animals while also regulating animal dealers and the