- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theZoo animalfilter Zoo animal
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.
Nobody knows how many privately owned wild animals are living in captivity in Ohio.
Restricting ownership of wild animals
Ohio residents have received or sought permits to continue owning about 300 primates
50 years later, animal welfare act is a work in progress
The Animal Welfare Act was signed into law in 1966, originally to protect laboratory animals while also regulating animal dealers and the