- Clear All
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove thePoultryfilter Poultry
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
Veterinarians have a role in global food security, Association says
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 5-6, approved the new "AVMA Policy on Global Food Security."
AVMA weighs stepped-up role in global food security
With the world’s population projected to grow by one-third to more than 9 billion people by 2050, global food production must increase as
Improving the safety of pet food
Several organizations are working on preventive measures for manufacturers to increase the safety of pet food.
H1N1 Flu Virus FAQ
General questions/answers about H1N1 influenza virus: What is it? Is it different from bird flu? What animals can get infected?