- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theBasic pagefilter Basic page
- Remove theInternal medicinefilter Internal medicine
- Remove theShelter medicinefilter Shelter medicine
- Remove theVirologyfilter Virology
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
Information about canine circovirus infections - for veterinarians and their patients. Links to FAQs and other background information on circovirus in…
Report supports rational administration of gastroprotectants to dogs and cats
Concerns have been raised that, as in human patients, acid suppressants are being overprescribed and misused in canine and feline patients.
New listings in AVMA Animal Health Studies Database
Below are some of the new listings of veterinary clinical studies in the AVMA Animal Health Studies Database.
Phi Zeta presents 2019 research awards
Phi Zeta, the international honor society of veterinary medicine, announced the winners of the 2019 Research Manuscript Awards at its July annual…
A recent study looked at the reliability and validity of behavior evaluations for dogs in animal shelters.