- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2017filter 2017
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theAvian (non-poultry)filter Avian (non-poultry)
- Remove theCervidfilter Cervid
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theHuman-animal interactionsfilter Human-animal interactions
Animal welfare, health policies updated
Animals used in pre-college education should not be subjected to uses that cause any pain, an updated AVMA policy states.
Supporting real assistance animals
Is that cockatoo riding a man's shoulder in the produce section really an emotional support animal?
Soring final rule put on hold
A proposed crackdown on the practice of soring—the deliberate infliction of pain to exaggerate the gait of horses, thereby gaining an unfair