- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theCervidfilter Cervid
- Remove theSheep/goatsfilter Sheep/goats
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theInfection controlfilter Infection control
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove thePractice operationsfilter Practice operations
Guidelines for use of exempt biologics
Preparation of biologics by state-licensed veterinarians in their practice facility under a VCPR in unique disease situations not adequately covered…
Grooms named dean of Iowa State veterinary college
Dr. Grooms is an accomplished scientist, teacher and leader who will build on the college's reputation for excellence and the great achievements
New policy addresses FMD outbreak scenario
As a proactive move, the AVMA Executive Board approved a new policy during its Nov. 15-17, 2012, meeting that will be sent to
Conserving habitats, ecosystems everywhere key to saving wildlife
The romantic vision of habitat and ecosystem conservation is rather different from the reality.
Antimicrobial oversight could increase through VFDs
Veterinary oversight could become required for some antimicrobials currently available over the counter to livestock owners.
Air, water, land, light: all affect cattle - December 15, 2002
Environment was a prominent program theme at the 2002 AABP conference in September in Madison, Wis.