- Clear All
- Remove theBasic pagefilter Basic page
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theLaboratory animal medicinefilter Laboratory animal medicine
- Remove thePathologyfilter Pathology
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
Welfare Implications of Castration of Cattle
Castration of male cattle is common practice throughout the world.
Welfare Implications of Dehorning and Disbudding Cattle
A peer-reviewed summary of the scientific literature related to the welfare implications of dehorning and disbudding cattle.
October 2014 Issue of The AVMA Advocate
Ebola and pets; AVMA urges Congress to help rural areas get needed vet care