- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove the2014filter 2014
- Remove the2013filter 2013
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
Drugs, regulation in horse racing discussed on Capitol Hill
Once again, Congress is eyeing implementing reforms in North American horse racing, but, this time, it’s looking to an outside
Backyard Poultry: Know the Legalities Regarding Treatment Options
Even if a goose, chicken or other poultry is kept as a pet, it is classified and regulated as a food animal species by the FDA.
AVMA supports bills on horse trailers, research
The AVMA will push Congress to pass legislation that would forbid transporting horses across state lines in double-deck trailers.
Veterinary Medicine Mobility Act is now law
President Obama signed the Veterinary Medicine Mobility Act, making it legal for veterinarians to have access to travel with and use controlled…
Nobody knows how many privately owned wild animals are living in captivity in Ohio.
A horse industry’s change of heart
The Prevent All Soring Tactics Act strengthens the Horse Protection Act and bans the use of action devices and improves enforcement by the
Looking for a new direction
A number of ongoing issues, particularly injuries and medication usage, were spotlighted this past year in horseracing