- Clear All
- Remove theBasic pagefilter Basic page
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation Reporting Rule (October 2011)
Formal title: Docket Number [EPA-HQ-OW-2011-0188] National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation…
Swine Brucellosis and Pseudorabies Proposed Action Plan
Feral swine pose SB and PRV disease risks to US commercial and transitional production swine herds, and current programs don’t adequately address…
Veterinary Medicine Mobility Act is now law
President Obama signed the Veterinary Medicine Mobility Act, making it legal for veterinarians to have access to travel with and use controlled…
What is FSVM?
Veterinarians protect America's – and the world's – food supply from the farm to the dinner table.