- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theSports medicine & rehabilitationfilter Sports medicine & rehabilitation
- Remove the2014filter 2014
- Remove the2011filter 2011
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
Renewed focus on race-day medications
Ssome in the industry are calling for an outright ban on race-day medication, and so is newly introduced federal legislation.
Uniform horse-racing rules gaining momentum
Proposed uniform national horse-racing reforms by the RMTC involve medication regulation and enforcement, including laboratory testing.