- Clear All
- Remove theAnesthesia & analgesiafilter Anesthesia & analgesia
- Remove theEpidemiologyfilter Epidemiology
- Remove theVirologyfilter Virology
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theAVMA policyfilter AVMA policy
- Remove theBiosecurityfilter Biosecurity
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theOne Healthfilter One Health
AVMA is committed to helping the veterinary community through the COVID-19 pandemic. Get actionable information on PPE, implementing social distancing…
Opioid abuse and drug shortages
Use these resources to help navigate the challenges posed by human opioid abuse and opioid shortages.
The veterinary profession's role in addressing the opioid epidemic
AVMA strongly recommends that veterinarians, legislators, state veterinary medical boards, and state pharmacy boards work together to create practical…
Triage follows deep cuts
Public health departments, battered by budget cuts, are reducing services and employing fewer people, including veterinarians.