- Clear All
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theRadiology & diagnostic imagingfilter Radiology & diagnostic imaging
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
- Remove theEnvironmental issuesfilter Environmental issues
Research symposium inspires with one-health success stories
The 2016 Merial–National Institutes of Health National Veterinary Scholars Symposium took place July 28-31 at The Ohio State University.
1955 - 1965
The late 1950s and early 1960s saw a flurry of technological and sociological changes in the United States.
Vital funding for lab network added to Farm Bill
Legislation authorizing what the AVMA believes to be much-needed funding for a national laboratory network safeguarding animal and