- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theLaboratory animal medicinefilter Laboratory animal medicine
- Remove the2000filter 2000
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
Rabbit calicivirus infection confirmed in Iowa rabbitry
A rabbitry in Crawford County, Iowa was found to have rabbit calicivirus infection, also known as viral hemorrhagic disease.
New institute supports genome mapping studies
In August, Ralston Purina Company announced the establishment of the Purina Pet Institute in St Louis.
Screwworm turns heads in Florida
When screwworm larvae were found on the prepuce of a four-year-old Thoroughbred gelding in