- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theLaboratory animal medicinefilter Laboratory animal medicine
- Remove the2003filter 2003
- Remove the2000filter 2000
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theAnimal abusefilter Animal abuse
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
Laboratories terminated, but lessons learned
At veterinary colleges, such laboratories have come under increasing attention this past year.
ACLAM takes stance, addresses threats to medical research
The American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine has issued a position statement on animal experimentation.
Rabbit calicivirus infection confirmed in Iowa rabbitry
A rabbitry in Crawford County, Iowa was found to have rabbit calicivirus infection, also known as viral hemorrhagic disease.