- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove thePathologyfilter Pathology
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theBiosecurityfilter Biosecurity
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theEnvironmental issuesfilter Environmental issues
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
Your search for 'International affairs' has returned 2 results
Veterinarians have a role in global food security, Association says
The AVMA Board of Directors, while meeting April 5-6, approved the new "AVMA Policy on Global Food Security."
Garry Adams receives AVMA Award
Dr. L. Garry Adams values collaboration to achieve greater goals in research and organized veterinary medicine.