- Clear all
- Remove theAvian (non-poultry)filter Avian (non-poultry)
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theAnimal healthfilter Animal health
- Remove theDisaster preparedness & responsefilter Disaster preparedness & response
- Remove theHuman-animal interactionsfilter Human-animal interactions
Dr. Patricia Turner named recipient of 2022 AVMA Animal Welfare Award
To honor her decades dedicated to improving farm and laboratory animal welfare through teaching, training, service, research, advocacy and policy…
During National Pet Week, AVMA shares tips to provide “lifetime of love”
During National Pet Week and beyond, these tips and resources will help equip pet owners to ensure their pets are living happy, healthy lives.
Pet owners: If you get COVID-19, what’s your pet care plan?
The AVMA reminds pet owners to have a plan in place to care for their animals in the event they contract the novel coronavirus COVID-19.
AVMA urges pet evacuation kits for those in path of storms, wildfires
Hundreds of wildfires are burning in California, forcing more than 100,000 people to evacuate and affecting air quality as far away as Nebraska.