- Clear all
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theAvian (non-poultry)filter Avian (non-poultry)
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
- Remove theDisaster preparedness & responsefilter Disaster preparedness & response
AVMA urges pet evacuation kits for those in path of storms, wildfires
Hundreds of wildfires are burning in California, forcing more than 100,000 people to evacuate and affecting air quality as far away as Nebraska.
Dr. Harry Werner named recipient of 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award
The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) today honored Dr. Harry Werner as the winner of the 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award.
AVMA welcomes legislation to stop horse abuse
AVMA President Dr. John de Jong released the following statement in response to today's passage of the PAST Act by the U.S. House of Representatives.
Rural veterinary care bill introduced in House
AVMA President Dr. John de Jong released the following statement in response to today’s introduction of the VMLRP Enhancement Act.