- Clear all
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
2022 AVMA Animal Welfare Assessment Contest winners announced
The 22nd annual AVMA Animal Welfare Assessment Contest took place this past weekend at North Carolina State University with 225 registrants…
VPRF/AVMF Pharmacology Research Grant Recipients Announced
The American Veterinary Medical Foundation and the Veterinary Pharmacology Research Foundation selected two veterinary researchers as recipients of…
Dr. Harry Werner named recipient of 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award
The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) today honored Dr. Harry Werner as the winner of the 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award.
AVMA celebrates farm bill’s signing, inclusion of animal health programs
The AVMA released a statement in response to President Trump signing the farm bill into law.