- Clear all
- Remove theAvian (non-poultry)filter Avian (non-poultry)
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theAnimal healthfilter Animal health
- Remove theHuman-animal interactionsfilter Human-animal interactions
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
Pet owners: If you get COVID-19, what’s your pet care plan?
The AVMA reminds pet owners to have a plan in place to care for their animals in the event they contract the novel coronavirus COVID-19.
Dr. Harry Werner named recipient of 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award
The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) today honored Dr. Harry Werner as the winner of the 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award.
AVMA welcomes legislation to stop horse abuse
AVMA President Dr. John de Jong released the following statement in response to today's passage of the PAST Act by the U.S. House of Representatives.
AVMA urges pet evacuation kits for those in path of storms, wildfires
Hundreds of wildfires are burning in California, forcing more than 100,000 people to evacuate and affecting air quality as far away as Nebraska.