- Clear all
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
- Remove theDog bite preventionfilter Dog bite prevention
Dr. Harry Werner named recipient of 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award
The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) today honored Dr. Harry Werner as the winner of the 2020 AVMA Animal Welfare Award.
New research shows dog bites down in 2018, but risk increases among children under 1 year
National Dog Bite Prevention Week 2019
AVMA celebrates farm bill’s signing, inclusion of animal health programs
The AVMA released a statement in response to President Trump signing the farm bill into law.