Below are some of the new listings of veterinary clinical studies in the AVMA Animal Health Studies Database (AAHSD). Information about participation in the studies is available at the database site.
- AAHSD005636: "The effect of novel treatment with an oral medication on canine longevity," Red Bank Veterinary Hospital, Hillsborough Township, New Jersey.
- AAHSD005638: "Probiotime trial—Addition of probiotic Escherichia coli Nissle 1917 to a vinblastine/piroxicam protocol for the treatment for urothelial carcinoma in dogs," University of Missouri.
- AAHSD005639: "Evaluation of vinorelbine for the treatment of canine insulinoma," University of Missouri.
- AAHSD005640: "EARLIpaws–05CT," University of Missouri.
- AAHSD005641: "Measuring iodide symporter as a surrogate of uptake of radioactive iodine in canine thyroid cancer," University of Missouri.
- AAHSD005650: "Clinical trial for canine intranasal adenocarcinoma," University of Florida; University of Illinois; Kansas State University; The Ohio State University; Iowa State University; and Southwest Veterinary Oncology, Tucson, Arizona.
- AAHSD005652: "Palliative radiation therapy with or without bisphosphonates or carboplatin for dogs with osteosarcoma," Colorado State University.
- AAHSD005667: "Treatment of large skin melanoma or squamous cell carcinoma tumors in horses using H-FIRE," North Carolina State University.
- AAHSD005719: "Comprehensive omics comparison of feline idiopathic inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and low-grade intestinal T-cell lymphoma (LGITL): An exploratory study for biomarker discovery," Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Cancer Care and Research Center, Roanoke, Virginia.