The Veterinary Business and Economic Forum is the premier meeting and CE event for veterinary business owners and managers, economists, and industry leaders. Bringing together veterinarians and veterinary leaders from across the profession, it showcases leading-edge insight on business trends and consumer behavior, along with interactive dialogue among attendees and presenters, and the latest data and research on issues impacting veterinary financial health.
This year's event will take place October 24-25, 2022, and will be held virtually. Spend two full afternoons with veterinary, business, and economic experts, and a community of veterinary professionals who care passionately about the success of our businesses and our profession.
What can you expect?
This year's forum will host another stellar line-up of experts sharing perspectives to help solve the top business challenges in veterinary medicine.
You'll learn how to improve practice performance and strengthen our profession's economic foundation.
You'll leave with actionable tools and strategies to make more informed business decisions in your day-to-day work.
- In-depth, practical insights
- Thought-provoking content
- Lively discussion
- Carefully curated breakout and networking events
What topics are covered?
Presentations cover a full range of business and economic issues, including these and more:
- Successful business strategies that generate value
- Consumer trends and attitudes and what's changing
- Harnessing behavioral economics to grow veterinary practices
- What to expect from the economy and how to prepare for it
Who should attend?
The Veterinary Business and Economic Forum is the meeting for veterinary professionals who want to improve individual performance and understand and influence our collective economic future:
- Veterinary practice owners and hospital directors interested in discovering research-proven tactics and harnessing behavioral insights to inform business decisions
- Business and industry executives seeking the latest data on supply and demand for veterinary services, including consumer trends in pet ownership
- Leaders of state and specialty veterinary groups who want to improve the profession's economic sustainability and help veterinary teams thrive
- Academic leaders looking to understand economic trends in veterinary education and opportunities for new veterinary graduates
Registration opens in July.