- Clear All
- Remove thePress Releasefilter Press Release
- Remove theTopic Landing Pagefilter Topic Landing Page
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theBusiness & economic issuesfilter Business & economic issues
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
Government fees and taxes on veterinary products and services
Government fees and taxes on veterinary products and services result in additional costs to treat animals.
COVID-19 stimulus package: What it means for veterinary professionals
Two recently enacted packages of legislation include many provisions that may be helpful to veterinarians during the COVID-19 pandemic. The AVMA has…
State and local advocacy
AVMA works with state and local veterinary associations to advocate for animal health, animal welfare, and the advancement of veterinary medicine. We…
Rural veterinary care bill introduced in House
AVMA President Dr. John de Jong released the following statement in response to today’s introduction of the VMLRP Enhancement Act.
Thriving in veterinary practice means consistently achieving goals and growth, while maintaining balance in all aspects of our lives. AVMA can help…