- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2017filter 2017
- Remove the2015filter 2015
- Remove theCervidfilter Cervid
- Remove theAvian (non-poultry)filter Avian (non-poultry)
- Remove theAVMA governance & leadershipfilter AVMA governance & leadership
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
Animal welfare, health policies updated
Animals used in pre-college education should not be subjected to uses that cause any pain, an updated AVMA policy states.
Supporting real assistance animals
Is that cockatoo riding a man's shoulder in the produce section really an emotional support animal?
1995 - 2005
This decade was a time of relatively high caseloads, allowing for continued accumulation of case experience.