- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2017filter 2017
- Remove the2014filter 2014
- Remove theCervidfilter Cervid
- Remove theAvian (non-poultry)filter Avian (non-poultry)
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theAVMA governance & leadershipfilter AVMA governance & leadership
Animal welfare, health policies updated
Animals used in pre-college education should not be subjected to uses that cause any pain, an updated AVMA policy states.
Supporting real assistance animals
Is that cockatoo riding a man's shoulder in the produce section really an emotional support animal?
FSMA Proposed Rule to Establish Current Good Manufacturing Practices for Food for Animals
AVMA comments on Federal Register Notice Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventative Controls for Food for…