- Clear All
- Remove theAnesthesia & analgesiafilter Anesthesia & analgesia
- Remove the2015filter 2015
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
- Remove theHuman-animal interactionsfilter Human-animal interactions
Veterinarians push against restriction of ketamine
The AVMA and many members have submitted comments emphasizing the importance of access to ketamine ahead of a review by a World Health
1955 - 1965
The late 1950s and early 1960s saw a flurry of technological and sociological changes in the United States.
1925 - 1935
With Dr. Horace Preston Hoskins as editor from 1923-1939, “The JAVMA then entered a lengthy period of growth and renovation” according to
Many cat and dog owners have been embracing preventive dental care for their pets in recent years, including home care
1995 - 2005
This decade was a time of relatively high caseloads, allowing for continued accumulation of case experience.