- Clear All
- Remove theTopic Landing Pagefilter Topic Landing Page
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theOne Healthfilter One Health
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theContinuing educationfilter Continuing education
- Remove theDisaster preparedness & responsefilter Disaster preparedness & response
Veterinarians and public health
In addition to caring for animals, veterinarians are critical to public health. We contribute to medical discovery, protect people and animals from…
Veterinary medicine plays a key role in One Health—the concept that humans, animals, and the world we live in are inextricably linked.
Summits and symposiums
Broaden your mastery of important veterinary topics, while connecting with like-minded colleagues. AVMA's topical CE meetings deliver the same…
Opioid abuse and drug shortages
Use these resources to help navigate the challenges posed by human opioid abuse and opioid shortages.
Disaster and emergency preparedness and response are important issues to the AVMA. We provide wide-ranging resources to help both veterinarians and…