- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2017filter 2017
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theAvian (non-poultry)filter Avian (non-poultry)
- Remove theCervidfilter Cervid
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
Animal welfare, health policies updated
Animals used in pre-college education should not be subjected to uses that cause any pain, an updated AVMA policy states.
AVMA recognizes excellence in veterinary medicine
During AVMA Convention 2017 this July in Indianapolis, the AVMA bestowed awards to recognize excellence in veterinary medicine.
Nominations open for AVMA Excellence Awards
The nomination period for the following AVMA Excellence Awards is now open.
WSAVA takes on brachycephaly, dentistry, dog and cat meat trade
The World Small Animal Veterinary Association has focused attention on the issues facing brachycephalic dogs, released global guidelines
Supporting real assistance animals
Is that cockatoo riding a man's shoulder in the produce section really an emotional support animal?
AVMA to deliberate on assistance animals, stem cells
Service, emotional support, and therapy animals provide therapeutic interventions and assist individuals with disabilities but the growing
Soring final rule put on hold
A proposed crackdown on the practice of soring—the deliberate infliction of pain to exaggerate the gait of horses, thereby gaining an unfair