- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2017filter 2017
- Remove theAvian (non-poultry)filter Avian (non-poultry)
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theCervidfilter Cervid
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theEducationfilter Education
Animal welfare, health policies updated
Animals used in pre-college education should not be subjected to uses that cause any pain, an updated AVMA policy states.
Supporting real assistance animals
Is that cockatoo riding a man's shoulder in the produce section really an emotional support animal?
Pain control approved in a food animal
A topical NSAID is the first drug approved for use in cattle to control pain associated with foot rot and fever associated with bovine respiratory…