- Clear All
- Remove the2017filter 2017
- Remove theCervidfilter Cervid
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
Animal welfare, health policies updated
Animals used in pre-college education should not be subjected to uses that cause any pain, an updated AVMA policy states.
Groups seek combined oversight of research animals
Four organizations in research and human medicine support combining federal oversight over research animals.
Chronic wasting disease continues to spread
An always-fatal neurologic disease is contributing to declines in Western deer and elk herds and raising the possibility of local extinctions.