- Clear All
- Remove theEmergency & critical carefilter Emergency & critical care
- Remove theVirologyfilter Virology
- Remove the2018filter 2018
- Remove theEnvironmental issuesfilter Environmental issues
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
- Remove theEuthanasiafilter Euthanasia
Academics honored by AAVMC
The Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges recognized the 2018 recipients of four awards during its Annual Conference March 2-4 in…
Ending life well
Pending guidance on depopulation and updated guidance on euthanasia acknowledge that decisions on animal death are difficult even for experts.
California rises from the ashes again
In 2018, California faced its most destructive year of fires.