- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2017filter 2017
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theCervidfilter Cervid
- Remove theEducationfilter Education
- Remove theHuman-animal interactionsfilter Human-animal interactions
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
Animal welfare, health policies updated
Animals used in pre-college education should not be subjected to uses that cause any pain, an updated AVMA policy states.
AVMA recognizes excellence in veterinary medicine
During AVMA Convention 2017 this July in Indianapolis, the AVMA bestowed awards to recognize excellence in veterinary medicine.
Supporting real assistance animals
Is that cockatoo riding a man's shoulder in the produce section really an emotional support animal?
AVMA to deliberate on assistance animals, stem cells
Service, emotional support, and therapy animals provide therapeutic interventions and assist individuals with disabilities but the growing
Zoo veterinarians, behind the scenes and in the field
For zoo veterinarians, their day-to-day work can encompass thousands of individual animals and a multitude of species