- Clear All
- Remove theTheriogenology/reproductive medicinefilter Theriogenology/reproductive medicine
- Remove theZoological medicinefilter Zoological medicine
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theCamelidfilter Camelid
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
A LIBRARY OF LIVESTOCK HERITAGE
Livestock breeding has followed narrow lines to improve production, and dozens of breeds have fallen out of favor.
1935 - 1945
Information on food-producing animals was a mainstay of JAVMA during this decade.
Conserving habitats, ecosystems everywhere key to saving wildlife
The romantic vision of habitat and ecosystem conservation is rather different from the reality.
Pre-slaughter weights of livestock species have been increasing since at least the 1920s, and some of the largest gains have occurred in the past 25…