- Clear All
- Remove theParasitologyfilter Parasitology
- Remove theTheriogenology/reproductive medicinefilter Theriogenology/reproductive medicine
- Remove theZoological medicinefilter Zoological medicine
- Remove theCamelidfilter Camelid
- Remove theZoo animalfilter Zoo animal
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
A LIBRARY OF LIVESTOCK HERITAGE
Livestock breeding has followed narrow lines to improve production, and dozens of breeds have fallen out of favor.
Conserving habitats, ecosystems everywhere key to saving wildlife
The romantic vision of habitat and ecosystem conservation is rather different from the reality.
The quirks of working with goats and sheep
Dr. Chris Duemler of Brodhead Veterinary Medical Center in Brodhead, Wisconsin, has always been fascinated with goats and finds