- Clear All
- Remove theTheriogenology/reproductive medicinefilter Theriogenology/reproductive medicine
- Remove theNutritionfilter Nutrition
- Remove theParasitologyfilter Parasitology
- Remove the2015filter 2015
- Remove the2013filter 2013
- Remove theSwinefilter Swine
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
A LIBRARY OF LIVESTOCK HERITAGE
Livestock breeding has followed narrow lines to improve production, and dozens of breeds have fallen out of favor.
1935 - 1945
Information on food-producing animals was a mainstay of JAVMA during this decade.
FDA wants help fighting drug-resistant parasites
Dr. Michelle Kornele said antiparasitic drug resistance, long a problem managed by owners of small ruminants, is increasing in horses and