- Clear All
- Remove theTheriogenology/reproductive medicinefilter Theriogenology/reproductive medicine
- Remove theToxicologyfilter Toxicology
- Remove theImmunologyfilter Immunology
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
A LIBRARY OF LIVESTOCK HERITAGE
Livestock breeding has followed narrow lines to improve production, and dozens of breeds have fallen out of favor.
Iowa State confers Stange, Switzer awards
Four alumni of the Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine were honored Oct. 29, 2016.
Preparation of biologics by state-licensed veterinarians in their practice facility under a VCPR in unique disease situations not adequately covered…
Adverse event reporting policy
AVMA encourages continued development and strengthening of adverse event reporting systems.
Federal Regulations on Pharmaceutical Issues
This page lists federal regulations AVMA is working on in the areas of drugs, compounding, federal transparency initiatives and vaccines.
1935 - 1945
Information on food-producing animals was a mainstay of JAVMA during this decade.
Pre-slaughter weights of livestock species have been increasing since at least the 1920s, and some of the largest gains have occurred in the past 25…