- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theTheriogenology/reproductive medicinefilter Theriogenology/reproductive medicine
- Remove the2013filter 2013
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
A LIBRARY OF LIVESTOCK HERITAGE
Livestock breeding has followed narrow lines to improve production, and dozens of breeds have fallen out of favor.
Most Americans see marijuana as a legitimate medical treatment for some human disease conditions.
Devocalization as a final alternative
AVMA Delegates pass resolutions on devocalization, VCPR, livestock handling