- Clear All
- Remove theBasic pagefilter Basic page
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theCervidfilter Cervid
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
October 2014 Issue of The AVMA Advocate
Ebola and pets; AVMA urges Congress to help rural areas get needed vet care
Antimicrobial use in veterinary practice
Find antimicrobial guidance by species, and resources to help communicate the importance of judicious antimicrobial use to clients and your community.
Veterinary Feed Directive
The Food and Drug Administration is proposing to amend its animal drug regulations regarding veterinary feed directive drugs
Disposal of Pharmaceuticals
Pharmaceutical Disposal has come under increased scrutiny due to detection of human pharmaceuticals in U.S. Waterways.
Rodenticides: Clinical Aspects
Information about rodenticides and rodenticide poisoning for veterinarians and veterinary professionals.
Stop Smoking – For Your Health and Your Pets’ Health
You don’t need us to tell you the harm that smoking can do to your body, or the risks posed to children and others from secondhand smoke. But perhaps…