- Clear All
- Remove theBasic pagefilter Basic page
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theHumanfilter Human
- Remove theWildlifefilter Wildlife
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
October 2014 Issue of The AVMA Advocate
Ebola and pets; AVMA urges Congress to help rural areas get needed vet care
Schedules of Controlled Substances: Placement of Tramadol into Schedule IV
The DEA proposes to place the substance tramadol into Schedule IV of the Controlled Substances Act.
Backyard Poultry: Know the Legalities Regarding Treatment Options
Even if a goose, chicken or other poultry is kept as a pet, it is classified and regulated as a food animal species by the FDA.