- Clear All
- Remove theBasic pagefilter Basic page
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theLaboratory animal medicinefilter Laboratory animal medicine
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
October 2014 Issue of The AVMA Advocate
Ebola and pets; AVMA urges Congress to help rural areas get needed vet care
Welfare Implications of Dehorning and Disbudding Cattle
A peer-reviewed summary of the scientific literature related to the welfare implications of dehorning and disbudding cattle.
Welfare Implications of Castration of Cattle
Castration of male cattle is common practice throughout the world.