- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theSports medicine & rehabilitationfilter Sports medicine & rehabilitation
- Remove the2015filter 2015
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
AASV president sees educational opportunities, challenges
Dr. Tara S. Donovan said the American Association of Swine Veterinarians can help retailers and the public understand complex
Welfare Implications of Castration of Cattle
Castration of male cattle is common practice throughout the world.
Welfare Implications of Dehorning and Disbudding Cattle
A peer-reviewed summary of the scientific literature related to the welfare implications of dehorning and disbudding cattle.
A bucking-bull veterinarian in the making
When Dr. Gary D. Warner asked his daughter Kelly why she wanted to be a large animal veterinarian over anything
1985 - 1995
This era saw female veterinarians become AVMA editor-in-chief and AVMA president-elect—and a veterinary student become Miss America
1935 - 1945
Information on food-producing animals was a mainstay of JAVMA during this decade.