- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theSports medicine & rehabilitationfilter Sports medicine & rehabilitation
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove the2002filter 2002
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
Harvard study finds BSE poses little threat to U.S. consumers, agriculture
The United States is highly resistant to the introduction of bovine spongiform encephalopathy.
AABP embraces disabled livestock, dairy cattle welfare guidelines -
The AABP board of directors endorsed the position on disabled livestock
Air, water, land, light: all affect cattle - December 15, 2002
Environment was a prominent program theme at the 2002 AABP conference in September in Madison, Wis.
AASV president sees educational opportunities, challenges
Dr. Tara S. Donovan said the American Association of Swine Veterinarians can help retailers and the public understand complex
Welfare Implications of Castration of Cattle
Castration of male cattle is common practice throughout the world.
Welfare Implications of Dehorning and Disbudding Cattle
A peer-reviewed summary of the scientific literature related to the welfare implications of dehorning and disbudding cattle.
A bucking-bull veterinarian in the making
When Dr. Gary D. Warner asked his daughter Kelly why she wanted to be a large animal veterinarian over anything