- Clear All
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theImmunologyfilter Immunology
- Remove theVirologyfilter Virology
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theSheep/goatsfilter Sheep/goats
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove thePractice operationsfilter Practice operations
Preparation of biologics by state-licensed veterinarians in their practice facility under a VCPR in unique disease situations not adequately covered…
Foot and mouth disease
Foot-and-mouth disease, widely known as FMD, is a severe, highly contagious viral disease and a worldwide concern.
AABP judicious therapeutic use of antimicrobials in cattle
The AVMA has endorsed these guidelines developed by the American Association of Bovine Practitioners.