- Clear All
- Remove theBasic pagefilter Basic page
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove thePathologyfilter Pathology
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theAquatic animalfilter Aquatic animal
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove thePoultryfilter Poultry
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
Welfare Implications of Castration of Cattle
Castration of male cattle is common practice throughout the world.
Welfare Implications of Dehorning and Disbudding Cattle
A peer-reviewed summary of the scientific literature related to the welfare implications of dehorning and disbudding cattle.
Federal Regulations on Food Safety Issues
This page lists federal regulations AVMA is working on in the area of food safety.
October 2014 Issue of The AVMA Advocate
Ebola and pets; AVMA urges Congress to help rural areas get needed vet care