- Clear All
- Remove theBasic pagefilter Basic page
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theLaboratory animal medicinefilter Laboratory animal medicine
- Remove theToxicologyfilter Toxicology
- Remove thePathologyfilter Pathology
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theResearchfilter Research
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
Rodenticides: Clinical Aspects
Information about rodenticides and rodenticide poisoning for veterinarians and veterinary professionals.
Comparisons of various rodenticides’ clinical factors
This chart provides members with comparisons of commonly used rodenticides.
October 2014 Issue of The AVMA Advocate
Ebola and pets; AVMA urges Congress to help rural areas get needed vet care
Veterinarians Promote Animal Welfare through Research
An overview of what laboratory animal veterinarians do, including some profiles of practicing laboratory animal veterinarians.