- Clear All
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove thePathologyfilter Pathology
- Remove theWildlifefilter Wildlife
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theDisaster preparedness & responsefilter Disaster preparedness & response
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
Conserving habitats, ecosystems everywhere key to saving wildlife
The romantic vision of habitat and ecosystem conservation is rather different from the reality.
October 2014 Issue of The AVMA Advocate
Ebola and pets; AVMA urges Congress to help rural areas get needed vet care
Harvey V. Fineberg, MD, said the world is ill-prepared for a sustained pandemic, and a severe one could kill tens of millions of people.